Hello, for World Of Warcraft players, I decided to create this topic to list the bots/routines/macros that exist today. Note that they can only be used on WoW Classic. Please, feel free to post other websites/tools that exist and work for the classic version.
- https://ewtwow.com/ - [EWT] - Used as a framework to make combat routines which other services may require you to have ($20 USD monthly).
- https://www.cursefor...advanced-macros - [GSE] - Used as a framework to make basic combat macros usually with AHK / Razer Synapse to auto cycle (FREE).
- https://ggloader.com/ - Expensive (€363 for AIO one year only plan).
- https://zygorguides.com - Probably the best guide out there for classic WoW right now for quests. $7.99 monthly, highly worth it to purchase if you can afford supporting them.
- https://scriptvirt.com/ - Expensive. (€80 every 3 months for a single class, €400 for AIO every 3 months) [Note: Acquired http://www.gohandsfree.net which used EWT in the past and uses all their rotations/scripts].
- https://www.projectsquid.com/ - [Requires EWT] ($39.99 USD month AIO).
- https://darkrotations.com/forums/ - [Requires EWT/unlocker] (FREE, has basic rotations for classes).
- http://wowfishmonger.weebly.com - Cheap fishing bot ($3 USD Monthly / free 10 day sub for trying).
- Untrusted - https://EzWoWRotation.com/ - Uses GSE (€19,99 a month per class, classes not fully supported).
- None at the moment.