Welcome to DosHacks
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Coming Up Next

DosHackPro G2 | CodexLibrary G3

GFX Event Soon

Posted ImageDownload DosHackMini G3 Now Posted Image

@  basem001456789 : (23 October 2019 - 10:16 AM)

THERE ARE A PROPLEM IN HACK IF I START IT AND START GAME THE GAME DOESNOT WORK EVER ??

@  Vexallus : (22 October 2019 - 09:49 PM)

Yeah guys sorry about that , it seems that after WolfTeam's Last update they changed some stuff, i'll fix it asap since i have holidays atm

@  SavageAssassin : (22 October 2019 - 07:34 PM)

Hello Vexallus, I'm facing this problem with the hack when i run the game even on safe mode and out of safe mode and i tried to delete and download the hack again but same problem saying this @ https://prnt.sc/pmrv2k

@  Unkn0wn : (22 October 2019 - 03:39 PM)

Hi Vexa, i'm having problems with the hack :(

@  Vexallus : (22 October 2019 - 03:32 PM)

@xAlcholist its the characters armor / health that is making me go nuts, shit is buggy and i am trying to fix it

@  xAlcholist : (22 October 2019 - 12:18 PM)

Still waiting DosHackPro :/

@  Vexallus : (21 October 2019 - 06:40 PM)

@123suplex use PC hunter and delete the xspirit / xhunter files from your system folder by Force.

@  123suplex : (21 October 2019 - 02:42 PM)

what should I do?

@  123suplex : (21 October 2019 - 02:42 PM)

Doshackmini says "access to path is denied"

@  diablozxpl : (20 October 2019 - 10:57 PM)

@  Vexallus : (19 October 2019 - 04:04 PM)

can anyone come to WolfTeam Mena ?? , write me o ndiscord for info Vexallus#2781

@  infantrit : (19 October 2019 - 12:17 PM)

my name is there Ascarda

@  Vexallus : (19 October 2019 - 06:26 AM)

@infantrit Vexallus#2781

@  infantrit : (18 October 2019 - 06:49 PM)

@Vexallus what is your name and hashtag?

@  Vexallus : (18 October 2019 - 11:06 AM)

posting today screenshots of everything about the new version while fixing the small issue we facing atm

@  Vexallus : (18 October 2019 - 11:04 AM)

just hit me up on Discord

@  Vexallus : (18 October 2019 - 11:04 AM)

@infantrit Yes i am

@  infantrit : (18 October 2019 - 08:47 AM)

@Vexallus are you there?

@  karakedi : (18 October 2019 - 06:46 AM)

Hello!

@  karakedi : (18 October 2019 - 06:46 AM)

Merhaba!

Photo

[Tutorial] Codex Library Full WalkThrough

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vexallus

Vexallus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
    • Posts102
    • Warn level0
    • Reputation65
    • User's Awards

This topic will demonstrate all the features included into Codex Library, Which will show you how fast enough you can code your cheats and/or applications.

-What's This Library all about ? 

This library was created to help you through coding by offering most required functions available/unavailable to the public all at your service in its simplest forms, smooth & clean.

Before we get started, you must verify your license using the Developer key sent to you after purchasing Codex Library, & also specify your license location

Defining Codex License :

LicenseKey = "yourkeyhere"   
  LicensePath = "F:\License.xl"

-Codex Overlay Menu Features :

• D3D Featured Menu [Overlay , Unclickable]
  • Customization for Title , Color, Opacity & Names are available
  • Customization for Toggle keys , Movement Keys & Internal Variables are available.

If you are planning to code a d3d menu [C++ or VB.NET], both of them will require alot of work!, and will usually NOT function properly since alot of Anti-Cheats will manage to detect them or properly interrupt its functionality, however Our Library will do just the right thing for you, and only by writing 2 LINES

Calling Codex Menu Functions :

PrepareMenu(Me, Me, New Size(200, 225), 13, Color.Cyan, "|| DosHacks 1.0 ||", Color.Black)

PrepareNames({"CrossHair", "No Recoil", "No Spread", "Infinite Ammo",
                      "Shooting Speed", "Ice Wolf", "Team Kill", "God Mode", "Instant Kill",
                      "Always Headshot", "Master Room", "WallHack", "Chams Hack"})

Preview :

Capture.png

Can it get simple more than that ?

we've intentionally made our public hack Based on Codex Library to also show how stable it is.

How to Overlay ?

ForceMenuOverlay()

This will allow your menu to be on top of all applications, unclickable and not annoying as many other cheats could be.

How to do Movements 

Add a Timer, Delay it the way you like it then write the following function in it [delay pref is 80~120]

DoD3DMovement()

Toggle Menu Through Game ?

Add a Timer, Delay it the way you like it then write the following function in it [delay pref is 200 ~ 350]

DoToggleMenu("Wolfteam.bin", Keys.End)

-Codex Memory Management :

• RPM/WPM without worrying about Access Rights [ Our Library uses different methods in order to write into the memory ]
  • A Fully Customizable Pattern Scanning [ Array of bytes Scanning , C++ Style including signature scanning ]

Calling Codex Memory Functions :

StartHacking("Game Name")
FeatureName = ScanPattern("Game Name", ModuleName, ModuleSize, {&H66, &H85, &H0, &H7E, &H0, &H66, &H83, &H7D, &HFC}, "xx?x?xxxx", 0)

WriteByte(FeatureName, 0) >> Writes a byte
WriteInteger(FeatureName, 0) >> Writes an Integer
WriteLong(FeatureName, 0) >> Writes a Long time value
WriteFloat(FeatureName,0.0) >> Writes a float type value
WriteString(FeatureName, "[GM]Professional") >>Writes a String type value

ProtectMemory(FeatureName) >> Protects your Memory from being Force Edited.
+++ More

So How Different is it from others?, simply our Library has 3 available Access Rights [External Editing, Internal Editing & Kernel Level Editing]

Note : Kernel level is still under developement and may not be functioning correctly.

There are 13 More Functions to be explained Tomorrow

Attached Files

• karakedi, ducka and Live Hack like this

ThoughtfulEdibleDeinonychus-size_restric

Vexallus

Vexallus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
    • Posts102
    • Warn level0
    • Reputation65
    • User's Awards

Hi ! New User ? You can Purchase Codex Library Here : https://doshacks.com...-codex-library/

• karakedi likes this

ThoughtfulEdibleDeinonychus-size_restric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users