Welcome to DosHacks
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

DosHackPro G1 Updated 9/9/19 new features & some fixes

DosHackPro G1 Final Release is available to download

CodexLibrary V2 is now Available to download

Download DosHackMini G2

[Coming Soon] WereWolves Alpha (New FPS. Game) || [Coming Soon] PUBG Mobile Cheat

@  lintonn : (17 September 2019 - 08:08 PM)

Hi

@  danbee6 : (17 September 2019 - 05:07 PM)

waiting for the update cuz 30 FPS is not working for me :)

@  infantrit : (17 September 2019 - 11:18 AM)

@DarkShadow

@  infantrit : (17 September 2019 - 11:18 AM)

@isnt a problem i dont know how many work for the hacks and the game and for the pubg hack and for real life its okay i think its many work for all

@  DarkShadow : (16 September 2019 - 06:24 PM)

@lintonn don't worry working on it

@  lintonn : (16 September 2019 - 07:38 AM)

@darkshadow what happened with the kill

@  lintonn : (16 September 2019 - 06:48 AM)

hi

@  Vexallus : (15 September 2019 - 08:10 PM)

@basem001456789 We are working on it.

@  basem001456789 : (14 September 2019 - 09:34 PM)

@DarkShadow when is the new update for dos hack mini ???!!

@  DarkShadow : (14 September 2019 - 07:31 PM)

@Puque007 Okay

@  DarkShadow : (14 September 2019 - 07:31 PM)

@infantrit have to update pro and free versions don't have a lot of free time

@  noskill4u : (14 September 2019 - 07:10 PM)

cant login in my "loader"

@  noskill4u : (14 September 2019 - 07:10 PM)

can someone help me in my thread ? ^^

@  mYth. : (14 September 2019 - 07:04 PM)

@Grid hi WTP Grid

@  Puque007 : (14 September 2019 - 06:03 PM)

DarkShadow read my imbox

@  infantrit : (14 September 2019 - 10:35 AM)

@DarkShadoww when will be made added the chars?

@  Vexallus : (14 September 2019 - 09:53 AM)

@Grid Hiii <3 c;

@  Grid : (14 September 2019 - 09:42 AM)

Hello everyone

@  DarkShadow : (14 September 2019 - 05:11 AM)

@PesoKing21 Added

@  PesoKing21 : (13 September 2019 - 08:19 PM)

pls help i have premium

Photo

Learn C Programming

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Administrator

• Administrators
    • Posts25
    • Reputation19

Learn C Programming

The Definitive Guide

C is a capable universally useful programming dialect. It is quick versatile and accessible in all stages. 
On the off chance that you are new to programming C is a decent decision to begin your programming venture. 
This is a far reaching guide on the best way to begin in C programming dialect why you ought to learn it and how you can learn it. 

History of C programming

C is nearly connected with Unix Operating framework.

Improvement of Unix System

The PDP-11 variant of Unix framework was composed in low level computing construct. Low level computing constructs are low-level programming dialects that are particular to a specific PC design. They are difficult to compose and get it.

The designers of Unix Operating framework (counting Dennis Ritchie and Stephen C. Johnson) chose to revamp the framework in B dialect. Be that as it may B couldn\\\'t get the job done a portion of the highlights of PDP-11 which prompted the improvement of C.

In 1972 the advancement of C began on the PDP-11 Unix framework. An extensive piece of Unix was then revamped in C. By 1973 C was sufficiently capable to be utilized as a part of Unix Kernel. Dennis Ritchie and Stephen C. Johnson rolled out further improvements to the dialect for quite a long while to make it compact in Unix Operating framework.

In the first place Book on C Programming
In 1978 the primary book of C programming The C Programming Language was distributed. The main version of the book gave software engineers casual detail of the dialect. Composed by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie this book is prominent among C developers as \\K&R\\.

ANSI C
With the fast development of C dialect for quite a long while it was the ideal opportunity for dialect to get it institutionalized. 

C89. The principal standard of C was distributed by American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1989. This rendition is ordinarily well known as C89. 

C99. In late 1990\\\'s a few new highlights like inline capacities a few new information writes and adaptable cluster individuals were added to the C standard. This is generally known as C99. 

C11. The C11 standard has new highlights like write nonexclusive macros nuclear activities mysterious structures that doesn\\\'t exist in C99. 

All these three gauges are likewise known by the name of ANSI C. 

Standard C programs are convenient. This implies the projects that take after ANSI C standard are convenient among working frameworks. 

On the off chance that you are new to writing computer programs it\\\'s prudent to take after the standard (ANSI C in the event of C programming) that is acknowledged all over the place. It will enable you to take in the dialect the way it was planned.