Welcome to DosHacks
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Coming Up Next

DosHackPro G2 | CodexLibrary G3

GFX Event Soon

Download DosHackMini G3 [Nov Update]

@  Retro™ : (21 November 2019 - 03:37 PM)

;)

@  Vexallus : (21 November 2019 - 02:52 PM)

I am back from University and started working on the updates, will probably be done by tomorrow , don't expect all features to be added ( i am adding them slowly to ensure stability ) cheers <3

@  infantrit : (21 November 2019 - 12:36 PM)

can you mention the features enabled?

@  infantrit : (21 November 2019 - 12:30 PM)

for which wolfteam?

@  infantrit : (21 November 2019 - 12:29 PM)

@OsmanUzturk01 i tested the g3 for me it works perfectly

@  DeGoR : (20 November 2019 - 04:35 PM)

guys when doshackmini start work on aeria?

@  infantrit : (20 November 2019 - 11:43 AM)

@diablozxpl at the next next days is the doshackpro g2 ready for download

@  diablozxpl : (20 November 2019 - 12:52 AM)

DosHackPro G

@  diablozxpl : (20 November 2019 - 12:52 AM)

PRO

@  OsmanOzturk01 : (20 November 2019 - 12:06 AM)

Fix Yemis Ne Zaman Duzelir G3 ?

@  Retro™ : (19 November 2019 - 08:18 PM)

I believe the default hotkey is "Home" but it can be changed to what ever button you want

@  Retro™ : (19 November 2019 - 07:46 PM)

??

@  ChaseYang : (19 November 2019 - 01:51 PM)

what should i press for active the hack after i open the game

@  ChaseYang : (19 November 2019 - 01:51 PM)

hi guys

@  CuriousSelf : (19 November 2019 - 11:45 AM)

@Vexeallus

@  CuriousSelf : (19 November 2019 - 11:40 AM)

who can help me?

@  CuriousSelf : (19 November 2019 - 11:39 AM)

hello guys,i need a help for doshackmini g3

@  avik2 : (19 November 2019 - 06:15 AM)

inventory

@  Retro™ : (17 November 2019 - 05:39 PM)

:P

@  warss78 : (17 November 2019 - 05:37 PM)

:D

Photo

Features of C Programming Language

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Administrator

• Administrators
    • Posts27
    • Warn level0
    • Reputation23

Features of C Programming Language

A procedural dialect

In procedural dialects like C a rundown of predefined directions are done well ordered. An average C program may contain at least one methods (capacities) to play out an errand.

In the event that you are new to programming you may think this is the main way all programming dialects work. In any case there are other programming ideal models too. One of the generally utilized standards is Object-situated programming (OOP) which enables engineers to make articles to understand the given undertaking. In the event that you are intrigued look at the contrasts amongst procedural and question arranged dialects.

C programs are quick

Fresher dialects like Python and Java offer more highlights (waste gathering dynamic composing) than C programming. Be that as it may the execution brings due down to extra handling.

C dialect trusts software engineers and permits coordinate control of the PC equipment. This isn\'t conceivable in most abnormal state programming dialects. It\'s one reason why C is viewed as great decision to begin getting the hang of programming.

Standard C programs are compact

Compose once accumulate all around. Elegantly composed standard C programs are versatile which means programs written in one framework (e.g. Windows 7) can be arranged in another system(e.g. Macintosh OS) with no change.

Utilization of Modularity

You can store areas of C code as libraries for sometime later. This idea is known as particularity.

C itself can do next to no alone. The energy of C dialect originates from its libraries. C accompanies standard libraries to take care of basic issues. Assume you have to show something on the screen you can incorporate stdio.h library that enables you to utilize printf() work.

Statically wrote dialect

C is a statically written dialect. This implies the kind of a variable is checked amid the incorporate time however not in the run-time. This aides in recognition of blunders amid the product advancement cycle. Likewise the statically composed dialects are quicker than progressively written dialect all in all.

Universally useful

In spite of being old C is utilized as a part of assortment of utilizations from framework programming to photograph altering virtual products. A portion of the applications where C writing computer programs is utilized are as per the following:

Inserted Systems

Working System - Windows Linux OSX Android iOS.
Databases - PostgreSQL Oracle MySQL MS SQL Server.
Different Uses - Network drivers Compilers Print spoolers.

The Basics

Before beginning with C programming lets get acclimated with the dialect first. 

C is a broadly useful programming dialect utilized for extensive variety of utilizations from Operating frameworks like Windows and iOS to programming that is utilized for making 3D motion pictures. 

C writing computer programs is exceptionally productive. That is the principle motivation behind why it\'s exceptionally mainstream in spite of being over 40 years of age. 

Standard C programs are compact. The source code written in one framework works in another working framework with no change. 

As specified it\'s a decent dialect to begin picking up programming. In the event that you know C programming you won\'t simply see how your program functions yet will likewise have the capacity to make a psychological picture on how a PC functions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users